Monday, July 25, 2011

More Convention Swaps

I've been home from Convention for exactly a week now. I'm back to schedules and meals...all the fun stuff about being a wife and mother. Convention is truly my time to focus on creativity and take a break from the real world. I look forward to it every year. Today I am sharing more of the swaps from Convention. I got so many cute ones and I thought you'd like to see them too! I took these pictures at night in my hotel room so the lighting isn't that great but you can get the general idea.
Enjoy!


This card was stamped by fellow demonstrator, Millie Sakamoto. I love the colors. I never would have put blue with purple but it really works. Too cute!

This card was created by fellow demonstrator, Raedean Shibata. I love the simplicity of this card.

This card was stamped by fellow demonstrator but unfortunately they did not label it. Another cute card. If you know who stamped this lovely card please leave me a comment so I can give them credit.


This card was stamped by fellow demonstrator, Cassie Miller. Great colors. I love the sponge dauber coloring on this one.
This card was stamped by fellow demonstrator, Shilo Garland. I never get tired of this adorable reindeer. Great colors!

This card was stamped by fellow demonstrator, Kriss Huels. Really cute. This card makes me happy.
This card was stamped by another fellow demonstrator, but unfortunately they didn't put their name on the back. If you know who stamped this lovely card please leave me a comment so I can give them credit. I am sure I'll be casing this one so it would really be great if I could give credit where credit is due. I love this layout!

Thanks for stopping by...now go stamp something!

1 comment:

Ali said...

All these cards are absolutely fantastic i really like it.....



Scratch Card Printing
clear business cards
Membership card printing