- a fun first General session with Shelli....loved her outfit!!!
- a new Reggae/Techno type theme song with amazing dancers.
- a new beautiful new Holiday mini with LOTS of exciting new product...I can't share it with you yet but you will LOVE it!!!
- We got a set of 8 Holiday mini's for FREE!!
- a super cute solo presentation by Sara Douglass ending with her daughter Sidney joining her on stage to give out FREE product. We love free product!!!
- classes with a focus on growth both personal and professional...lots of great information
- a shoebox share with our little stamping group (I'll share cards and projects from this another day
- awards night....my second level upline, Gail, ranked 94th in Top Demonstrator of the Year...go Gail!!!
Main Stage fun...dancing as we wait for the day to begin. This is one of the ladies I shared the dance floor with. She was LOTS of fun. A country song came on and she started doing a country dance. I watched once and caught on and before you know it there were at least 20 of us joining her. Afterwards I thanked her for teaching me a new dance and she said, "I just made it up!" we both laughed and kept dancing.
Isn't Shelli's outfit super cute? Check out the red shoes...I want them! Adorable!
Some of the amazing cards on one of the many displays.
More samples on display.
Each year demonstrators get to walk across the main stage in celebration of their milestones. This year two new walks were added to the repertoire, one of the walks was for demonstrators who recruited this past year. This photo shows my friend Sue, my second level upline, Gail and my first level upline Jacki. Way to go girls for recruiting this year....Woohoo!!
More cheers for the ladies.
Sara, Shelli's daughter presenting on stage alone for the first time. She was fantastic and funny as ever. I enjoy her sense of humor.
More displays in the Gathering Place. Can you see the display boards in the background? They are full of sample cards and scrapbook pages. I took this picture during lunch so what it is
usually a busy spot was pretty vacant. This is where demonstrators scourer the boards oohing and ahhing while taking pictures to remember the creative ideas from other demonstrators. Many of the cards we share come from the ideas of others. No need to reinvent the wheel.
More ways to showcase what can be created from Stampin' Up! product.
My second level upline, Gail, as she ranked 94th in the Top 100 Demonstrators of this year. We are so proud of her. She works really hard and is one of the most creative people I know. She is also a wonderful giving person.
This photo shows our group this year. Jacki, Jean, me, Christin (my downline), Gail, Isabel, Amy, and Sue. A fun group to spend time with in Utah and back home.
I'd love to know if you are enjoying this little piece of convention so leave me a comment and let me know what you like and what you'd like to see more of.
Thanks for stopping by...now go stamp something!