Friday, July 1, 2011

Fun at Epcot


Epcot was one of the family favorites. They, in my opinion, have the best fireworks ever! Although come to think of it, I haven't seen fireworks in any of the other parks to really compare. All I know is that their fireworks always fill my spirit and leave me feeling good. I think this year I will have to give Magic Kingdom and evening stroll to see what I've been missing. I hear they are pretty good too? Which is your favorite? Where do you like to watch fireworks when you visit Disney World?

These are the last of my Disney scrap pages. Hope you've been enjoying the spread:-) Hopefully I will find time to use MDS and scrap some new pages while we are away. If not, I'll blog again once we return.

Thanks so much for stopping by...now go stamp something!

No comments: